The season of giving is here! At Johns Dentistry, we enjoy giving back to our community and to our patients during the holidays and throughout the year. We also enjoy the excitement of exchanging presents and peeking into the stockings hung by the chimney with care!
If you’re still shopping or are just looking for some unique gift ideas, check out our suggestions for great gifts for your friends and family!
- Electric toothbrush. Know someone who could use a little extra help brushing their teeth properly? An electric toothbrush makes a great gift for someone who may have a difficult time with a regular toothbrush, such as an elderly relative or friend.
- Sugar free gum. Who doesn’t love finding packs of gum in their stocking? Make it sugar free, though, as it’s a healthy treat for children of all ages.
- Teeth brushing timer. If you have someone in your family who takes about 15 seconds to brush their teeth, a timer is the perfect dental gift! Tell them to set it on 2 minutes – every time they brush!
- Flavored toothpaste. Ever had bacon flavored toothpaste? Yes, there is such a thing. As long as it contains fluoride, it’s a good stocking stuffer!
- Mouth guard. For the athlete on your list, there is no better dental gift than a mouth guard to protect those precious teeth. Come see us at Johns Dentistry for a custom mouth guard for the special athlete in your life!
- Travel kits. Got a flyer in the family? Remember the 3oz rule for carry-on bags. Toss a small tube of toothpaste, a travel size toothbrush, a pack of floss, and some sugar-free gum in a travel bag. For a little extra fun, customize the bag with the gift recipient’s name or favorite character on the outside.
- Character toothbrush for the kids (and the kid at heart). Speaking of characters, make brushing more fun with a superhero or princess toothbrush. Just make sure it is a soft toothbrush with a small head and then let your imagination run wild!
- Unique toothbrush holder. Where are you going to put a character toothbrush? In a character toothbrush holder, of course! Kids of all ages look forward to brushing when they can have fun with it!
The team at Johns Dentistry hope you enjoy your stocking stuffers as much as we do!